Jack is offically out of his infant car seat. Gone are the days of letting him fall asleep in the car and then carrying him in, carseat and all, still asleep to continue the nap in his room. Here he is in his new seat. He seems to really like it- like he knows it means he's not a newborn anymore! We also went a size up in diaper covers last week- he's a medium! I can't believe our guy was too small for the x-smalls just seven months ago. It's true that they grow up too fast! He's also starting to crawl, but only backwards. He trys to go forward, but so far, no luck.
We went to the beach a couple of weekends ago. We had great weather which I was very glad about because I packed the cutest shorts and hat for Jack! Oh yeah, and it was really nice to walk along the beach with no rain.
Grandma Sharon came to visit us (well, okay, she mainly came to visit Jack, but she pretends she's here to see all of us). She and Jack got to spend lots of time together while Ben and I were at work. I tried to give Jack a "fohawk" with his hair the day this picture was taken, but I clearly did not obtain the desired results of him looking really cool. My mom thought he looked like a Cupie Doll!

No comments:
Post a Comment