We kicked off the Christmas season last week with an Austin Family tradition- gingerbread houses. Ben and his family have been doing this his whole life. I made the comment that Jack could help us with our house next year. Apparently I was mistaken as Ben quickly corrected me and told me that Jack would have his own graham cracker gingerbread house next year- I still have so much to learn! 
We finished all of our Christmas shopping today and to celebrate, we went to Zoolights at the Oregon Zoo. The weather was perfect (even though it rained all day). We rode the train and took in all of the lights on display. The only animals we saw were the elephants, but that wasn't the point of the trip. The lights were wonderful! Here are pictures of us bundled up on the train with Grandma Sharon.




No comments:
Post a Comment