We've taken Jack swimming a couple of times now and he's definitely starting to get more comfortable in the water. He gets the idea of kicking but is more interested in sucking on his toes than actually trying to swim around the pool!
Jack and I went to visit family in Nevada this week but, unfortunately, I made a last-second decision to leave the diaper bag at home, not realizing the camera was in it! So, I don't have any pictures but we had a great time. Ben enjoyed a few nights of Ben-time, though I'm sure he missed us terribly! Jack found the screach again on the plane on the way home and, so far, he hasn't lost it again. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:
Looks like fun. We haven't taken Kimball swimming yet. I hope it starts warming up here so we can. Jack is such a cutie.
Chalise
Swimming....ahhhh......I can't wait for summer. By then I will be able to go to the beach and blend in with the whales! :)
Post a Comment