Ben took Friday off from work (sort of, he still went in to the HHPR Bend office and sent some e-mails and made some phone calls), but he took the day off enough for us to go on the Deschutes Brewery Tour and sample some of Central Oregon's finest.
Jack loved his position at the head of the table at the cabin- though he was never actually there when everyone was eating since he's still on a slightly different schedule than the rest of us. This is the first time we used the Easy Diner chair and, I must say, it was easy! Jack traveled really well and only woke up at night when Macy nudged him in the pack n' play. She keeps us up more at night than he does!
Eleven of us went skiing on Saturday (well, ten skiers and one snowboarder who has now sworn he will be skiing from now on) while Jeff and Jack snowshoed. I actually skied, which I haven't done in many years since my friend Heather convinced me snowboarding was sooo much cooler! Well, it is, the clothes are definitely better, but skiing is much easier on the body so I think I'm a convert. Here we are after lunch at the lodge. Go Team Snowplow!!!
I had to throw in this picture of Jack. Twice today I've put him down on his back for a nap and twice I've gone in to find him on his stomach. He has yet to roll over in that direction when we're watching, but we know he can do it. I also just think he looks really cute in this picture (look at all that hair)!!!
1 comment:
Oh he looks so old!!! .....uh, I was referring to Jack, not Ben but Ben is getting up there too!! I am glad you had fun skiing just as long as you didn't have too much fun without me!!! :)
Post a Comment