Here's what we've been up to...
We went to the cabin for Labor Day weekend and split and stacked about 4 cords of wood.
While we were there, Jack got his first big boy haircut- he was so excited!
I love this picture of Ben and Henry!
Don't you just love a good bathtub shot?!?
Jack loves to crawl into Henry's cradle with him in the morning! Good thing it's so well built- their combined weight is over 30 pounds!

Henry's become quite the smiler. He smiles easily for his mommy and daddy, but he reserves the belly laughs for his big brother Jack!
Ben, Jack and I rode in the Tour de Lab bike benefit to support Dove Lewis, our local animal hospital. It was 18-miles and took us to all three Lucky Lab pubs. We rode with Eema (Ben's mom) and her friends Gary, Mary Lee and Cathy. Jack fell asleep on the back of Ben's bike and missed the entire second stop (and yummy breadsticks and marinara)!
Daddy's little sous-chef!
This is Henry's first unofficial roll-over. We were picnicking with Joelle, James and Jonah and we were on a pretty steep hill- I think it gave him just the oomph he needed to get over!

Here's the Allen Family- aren't they cute?!?
Charley's birthday celebration at Oaks Bottom Pub was a lot of fun- Jack wore all of Eema's bike gear!
Luckily, Henry loves the exersaucer as much as Jack did.
1 comment:
Heather-It had been such a long time since I last looked at your blog. It is crazy how fast time flies. I absolutely love your posts from October. Thank goodness that I get to see you often, otherwise I would be begging you to post more. Well, shoot... I will do a little begging.
Please! :-) Love Joelle
Post a Comment